PPOBOX Rules &amp;amp; Regulations
PPO Rules & Regulations
PPOBOX Rules & Regulations
PPOBox strives to provide you with the best possible service ? in doing so, there are several compliance issues we ask our customers to follow to avoid any delays or issues with shipping your packages.
PPOBox.com is a service intended for your own personal use and not for commercial use. For commercial wholesale / bulk shipments / Resale, please contact us directly for commercial and retail shipments as these shipments require individual customs clearance and processing . PPObox.com is intended ONLY for shipments going directly to consumers for their personal consumption. Therefore:
- You may NOT ship more than 5 items in one package at a time
- Each package may have a maximum value less than 1 lakh
- You may NOT create multiple accounts and ship under multiple accounts.
Violators will be discontinued from using all PPOBox and ICC Worldwide services and may be fined and charged with legal penalties.
*Please read this carefully*
As many shipments are carried via air transport there are several restrictions for what we can carry for you. In case you ship one of these banned items, we will NOT be able to forward the package to you. It will be detained in your mailbox until you arrange for pick-up or return. Certain items are banned or restricted for carriage on our services because of the restrictions imposed by the Bureau Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) and/or the Regulatory Requirements of the State. Listed below are the various categories of Banned and Restricted Commodities.
Banned Commodities - All Services
The following commodities are banned:
- ALL Liquids & Semi-liquids, containing chemical agents, like polishes, cleaners, paints, etc.
- Currency, Coins
- Any liquid, semi-liquid contained in an aerosol can
- Indian Postal Articles
- Single item weighing over 70 kg. is not permitted as courier
- Philately Items
- Drugs and Narcotics (Illegal)
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- Precious & Semi-Precious Items
- Radioactive Material
- Commodities banned by Law at any given time without prior notice
- All IATA Restricted Items and Dangerous goods